Anderson Sash Lock in Stone

A landlord from Providence, RI says:
Do you also sell the catch for the lock? When I ordered I assumed it came as a set
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We'd be happy to add the keeper that works with the 90-324 to our inventory for you but please note that it will take at least 5-6 weeks. We'll reach out as soon as the part is available for purchase. Thank you. 

Ok Thanks, Please let me know when in stock, And to confirm in Stone Color?

Profile picture of Casey

Yes, we are going to bring this keeper in for you in the stone color option. We'll follow up as soon as it is available. 

So the sash lock & keeper is the same part number?
Profile picture of Casey

No, we are bringing in the keeper that works with the 90-324, which will have its own part number once it is added to our catalog and available for purchase. 

Profile picture of Casey

Good news! The 90-325 Andersen keeper is now available for purchase on our website. We appreciate your patience as we worked on this for you and please let us know if you need anything else. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.