Anderson Sliding Door latch replacement

Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

It sounds like you may be referring to our 82-043 Andersen tribeca thumb latch. However, I can't be sure if this is what you're referring to without seeing photos of your hardware. If you can reply back to us showing some photos of the pieces you're referring to, I am sure we will have more answers for you. 

A home owner from Massachusetts says:
I need a replacement latch (and possibly the receiver also) for my glass sliding door. The thumb latch wiggles a bit and occasionally does not lock properly. The inside cover of the latch portion has two numbers: 7442-3 and 7442-4. Can tell me if I need BOTH parts replaced (thumb lock and the receiver), and if so, please let me know what the part(s) to order will be.
Thanks
A home owner from Massachusetts says:
Here are the photos that I sent earlier also.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2923.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2922.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2921.JPG
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for getting back to us with your photos. Your lock does look like our 82-043 and 82-037. If it has been a great deal of time since these parts were first installed, you may want to consider replacing both pieces at the same time. Both pieces mentioned will work with each other. Have another look and let us know what you think. 

A quick learner from new jersey says:
i need a new latch for my slider
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named F25E6028-5128-4E90-A33A-2A627954BB8B.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 866E23E5-2A16-482D-AFD6-E48E382BC79F.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

These look like the same photos as uploaded by the customer from Massachusetts earlier in this thread. We had recommended the 82-037 Andersen brand mortise lock for them. Have you reviewed this part yet? We still think it's our best match.

VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.