Anderson Sliding door

A handy person from NY says:
Anderson sliding door 12' with three panels. Center panel is sliding. I ordered an outside handle from you but it doesn't work. It looks like the original handle (which i don't have) slid between the sliding panel and the fixed panel and hung over the glass outside. When closed the sliding door covers the rail on the fixed panel. Hopefully you can help?
Thanks.
Scott
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200723_134603.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200723_134617.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200723_134628.jpg.png
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hi Scott,

The handle in your photo appears to be a match to our 88-013 and 88-014 Andersen pulls. That being said, none of our pulls are meant to slide between the door panels as you're describing. If these pulls won't work for you, I would recommend contacting Andersen directly to discuss your replacement options. Good luck with your repair!

How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.