Anderson Sliding door PS11 6L OPER

A home owner from Islip NY says:
The Anderson Sliding door PS11 6L OPER only can be locked and opened from the inside. There is no pre-drilled hole for a lock to be put on the outside.

Is there a lock/latch that i can use to retrofit the door so I can unlatch/unlock door from the outside?

I included a picture of the latch from the inside and a picture from the outside

Thanks
User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Sure, take a look at our 82-316. This is a left hand key lock, from the outside looking in. You will need to drill holes on the exterior of the door to mount it. It does come with installation instructions, but you might still want a professional to do the job.
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.