Anderson Window

A handy person from New Jersey says:
I am trying to learn the name of this part. Written on the back is "F-9400-8A"
and the letter "B". If the part is identified, I would like to order 2. I
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 8E65C9FE-7C98-43B1-AAAE-22006A3CA477.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

This part is called a casement window operator. Yours in particular looks like the Andersen brand 39-264

Keep in mind that if your window was made from 1995 to 1998 then you will also need a 39-362 adapter plate.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at