Anderson Window Balance

A handy person from Iowa says:
Part # on balance reads, E28 9#27 7-85 which balance do i need to replace this with? And are both sides of the window the same part?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Good morning, and thank you for posting! I recommend that you look at our 24-939, which can be used to replace balance boxes with the stamp 9#27.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)