Anderson Window Balance

A home owner from Chicago says:
I need to replace a pair of the Anderson Window balance that is shown in the attached photo. Please let me know which Swisco part I need to order. Thank you.
User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Please see our 24-737 sash balance. This can replace Andersen balances stamped with "725."
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)