Anderson Window Balancer

A contractor from Arlington Heights IL says:
Can you Please help me identify this Anderson Balancer? It has a paper label marked C78-6#236-82. Also, stamped on the two sides are 11600-2 and 11600-3. I have attached an image of this window. Thank you.

Bill, Owner
Handyman Services Company
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Bill! Check out our 24-637. This can replace balance boxes with the stamp 6#23, which is the key stamp in this case.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)