Anderson Window Balancer

A quick learner says:
The balancer is marked 11600-3 and has a us patent stamp of 3335455.
Do you have a balancer to replace it?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Those numbers unfortunately aren't relevant for identification purposes. There are several stamps printed on any given Andersen balance, and depending on what kind of model it is the right stamp could be in any number of different locations. As such, it's necessary to see a clear photo of each stamp printed on the box. I can then eyeball which one is the right number and recommend a replacement accordingly. 

A quick learner says:
I tried uploading three photos of all the numbers I would find on the balancer but I kept getting a "connection lost" error. Could it be possible that I waited to long to respond to this email? The other numbers I found were as follows:

11600-17
C3 6#23
PAT 1967 CAN

The window glass for each pane of the double hung window is 19.75" (H) x 24.25" (W)
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

There is no time limit on uploading photos. It's possible it was just a network error, or perhaps the photos were too large.

The good news is that we don't really need photos at this stage. Thankfully, your operator had one of the easier codes to pick out: the key here is the "#" symbol, which tells me that you have a 623 stamp.

That means you can use our 25-637 Andersen sash balance. This is designed specifically to replace any Andersen operator with a 623 stamp.

How to replace an Andersen Window Balance
How to replace an Andersen Window Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
Andersen's Narroline Sash Balances
Andersen's Narroline Sash Balances
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.