Anderson Window counter balance

A landlord from Poquoson, VA 23662 says:
I need a set of counter balances, but not sure about the number. I have an Andersen double hung window. I believe it is a 200 series Norroline 3056 C (Cottage). The number on the counter balance bottom right corner, is D2010 3177. I'm guessing it's a 1031 because those numbers are large. The other numbers are smaller, as shown in photo. My balance does not have the two end holes like the one you show in your picture. This is a great site. Thank you for the help.

User submitted photos of an Andersen balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
The balance box you are showing is our 24-1033, based on the stamp of 10 31, but you say you have a 3056 cottage window. My records show the lower sash is larger than the top sash, so for this you might want to consider our 24-L9-1327 (left side) and 24-R13-927 (right side). You may want to confirm what your window is before you make your decision.
A quick learner from Poquoson, VA, 23662 says:
Based on the Andersen website, I do have a 200 series Naroline 3056 C. I only hesitate because the window is so old and I can't find any numbers on the window. You are correct that the bottom sash is larger. Thank you very much for the help and I will order the parts that you suggested.

Thanks again
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)