Anderson Window hardware

A home owner from Fort Collins, Colorado says:
These photos have part numbers on them.

Last time I sent a request with just some of the numbers, but got no response. Can you email me a confirmation that you received this request?

Thanks, Jim
User submitted photos of a window operator.
6-940 01
F-9400-8
1 36 905 L
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Jim, thanks for contacting us. I'm sorry we didn't receive your question before, but we don't have any record of you having sent us anything. It's possible your message never made it through.

As for the operators, check out our 39-331 and 39-332. I think these look pretty similar to your existing hardware, but carefully compare them to your own and see if you agree.
A home owner from Fort Collins, Colorado says:
I looked at the dimensions for the 39-331.
14" seems right, but the 3 23/32" is more like 4.5".
Also the 3/4" dimension is closer to 1/2".
Any suggestion as to which part this would be?
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Hmmm... you might be able to use our 39-362 operator plate. Take a look and see if you agree. Here is an image of us using it with a similar operator.
GIF of 39-264 Andersen Split Arm Crank and 39-362 Andersen Casement Operator Adapter Plate.
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.