Anderson balance 11600-2

A contractor from Virginia says:
I need to replace anderson balances marked 11600-2 and E14 9#31 781, which part number should I order.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting in our Discussion Board. Please take a look at our 24-939 Andersen sash balance. This can be used to replace balance boxes with the stamp 9#31.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)