Anderson casement windows

A home owner from Massachusetts says:
Hello, I need to replace the covers/operators maybe handles (not sure what I need) for my old casement windows. There is a small white label on the window that is an upside down triangle with a capital letter A and W within. Underneath that there is a smaller circle with an X and I

I need to know exactly what the parts are that I need; how much, etc.

Thank you

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting, Pat! To begin, please take a look through our Replacement Andersen Casement Operator Section on our site and see if you can find a unit that matches your current hardware.

If you can't find anything, please remove your operator fully from the window and take a few pictures of it for me to look at and identify!
A quick learner from Massachusetts says:
Here are some pictures of the operators etc of my windows. If you could help me identify them that would be great!
Thank you!
A customer submitted image of a window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you! I've narrowed it down to two possible pairs of Andersen operators, but I'll need you to compare their dimensions with your own hardware to see which would be best. Please look at our 39-094 & 39-095 Andersen Operators with a 9-3/8" long arm, and the 39-150 & 39-151 Andersen Operators with the 8-3/8" long arm and let me know what you think. Make sure to examine their product images to see how this length is measured.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)