Anderson casement windows t-handle or folding handle

A quick learner from Illinois says:
We are trying to find either t-handles or folding handles to replace broken handles which are from anderson casement windows that were installed in 1973. The number on the bottom of the crank there is a number 60-C-704-62. I have tried 3/8" cranks from my local hardware store and one of the problems is that the screws to hold it in place are either too far up or too big. the screw that is on the crank that we have from the bottom of the crank to where the screw first starts is only one sixteenth of an inch. Can you please let me know how far up the screw start from the bottom on these so I would have an idea of these might work. I need 18 of these so I want to make sure they're the right ones before I order.
User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. If this is an Andersen window, then you have a couple choices. Start out by looking at our 39-298 "Tee" Type or our 39-301 folding handle. The center of the adjusting screws are 1/4" up from the base and starts at 3/32"
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)