Anderson crank

A handy person from Orleans, MA says:
Hi there,
I would like to replace both the cranking mechanism and bronze coverplate for an Anderson casement window. The unit was installed between 1995 to 2000. The marked ID no. is: C-9400-1. When standing on the outside of my house the window hinges on the left side. Do you sell such an item and if you do is an adapter piece needed to make the screws line up?
Thank you,
Philip
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 4ACD76E0-4022-40E6-AA29-9A5392C33B1A.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named F4A41366-21B5-47E5-BC54-172D503E78E2.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello, Phillip. We actually carry several different operators that have the same style base you show in your second photo. The only way they differ is in the design of the arm, those this feature is cut out of your photo.

Would you be able to show me a clear picture of the complete mechanism, arm and all? That will give me a better idea of what you have and what we can use to replace it.

A handy person from Orleans, MA says:
Hope the attached photograph helps. Thanks for all your help Tom.
Best regards,
Philip
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 46E39418-62B2-4D65-BFA4-64300B82AB57.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello again! This operator looks like a good match for our 39-264. Just note that if your window was made anywhere from 1995 to 1998, then you will also need the 39-362 adapter plate (sold separately).

Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.