Anderson door with 5-1/4" screw spacing

A home owner from Little Chute WI says:
I have a 2 panel wood patio door with a mortise lock. They door is 2 3\4 thickness and screws are 5 1\4 inches apart. 1 1\4 inch from edge of door to hole for handle.
I want non keyed lock and new handle.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Would it be possible to see a photo of the handle set in question? We don't have anything with a 5-1/4" hole spacing so I'm not sure to recommend. Seeing what you have would be a huge help.

Here are the pictures
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200229_091420.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200229_091427.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200409_183326.jpg
Profile picture of Tom

Thank you! I'd like you to confirm the hole spacing. This handle set looks just like our 82-087, which has a 3-15/16" hole spacing. That's a pretty common size for this kind of door and I feel confident that it's what you have.

The mortise, meanwhile, looks like our 82-229.

What handles could I use on that lock. The size you mentioned is correct.
Profile picture of Tom

I'm not sure that I understand your question. You can use the 82-087 that I mentioned. Is there anything about this handle set that you don't think will work?

How to install a Legacy Handle Set
How to install a Legacy Handle Set
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Legacy Patio Door Handles, Locks & Spindles
Legacy Patio Door Handles, Locks & Spindles
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.