Anderson door- sliding glass patio door lock

A quick learner says:

Please advise if you have the correct replacement for the Anderson sliding glass door, patio door lock assembly?

Thank you Paul 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20221208_093954.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

This mortise appears to be an old version of our 82-037. Please look it over and see if you agree.

Alternate image for 82-037
Alternate image for 82-037

Detail of receiver 82-037
Detail of receiver 82-037

A home owner from Thornton Co says:
Thanks for the quick response. The opening where the latch fits into the door is 3 1/8 inches.
The 82-037 show's the latch size is 4 inches making it to big to fit in. That was the problem I had buying one from the hardware stores.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid we don't have an Andersen mortise that's that small. Can you verify that measurement? I've never seen that size before, and I have repaired this door before successfully with our 82-037. I'm surprised to hear the hole is so much smaller.

VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.