Anderson double hung window balances

A home owner from Bethpage, NY says:
I need help in identifying the replacment part I need to order for my Anderson window balances. I have attached a picture of the balance that is in the window now.

Please advise.
Joe W
User submitted picture Andersen window balance.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Joe! I recommend that you take a look at our 24-431 Andersen sash balance. This can be used to replace balance boxes with the stamp #419.
A quick learner says:
Thanks for the quick response. I will order the recommended model.

Joe W
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)