Anderson glazing bead

A contractor from Ft. Wayne, IN says:
This is the glazing bead on an Anderson 3-lite slider. It is for the center panel (picture or fixed) and goes with 3/8" glass. I don't know the age but I am assuming the 80's.
User submitted photo of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
It's hard to make out the glazing in your photo, but start with our 55-310. This is 3/8" Andersen window glazing. Could this be a match?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)