Anderson lock

A home owner from USA says:
Hello,
I've attached some pictures of a Andersen sliding door handle I believe that is from the 400 Series Frenchwood Gliding Door series, that I need a part for. Its more than likely from "1987" as thats when the house was built. There is a screw that fell out at the top and it goes through the one side of the handle to the other. After looking at the Andersen parts catalog I believe it is the brass "French Curve" handle. As well, attached is a picture of the sliding door lock that is on the same door if that helps.

So if you happen to have the 'handle" and the "lock" for this 1987( sometime in the 80's) Andersen Sliding Glass Door that would be great.

Thanks in Advance,
Paul
User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Your French curved handle is no longer available. You say you are missing the top screw as shown in your photo. You could take your handle to a local hardware store in your area and see if they can supply you a "Through Bolt" to fit the hole in the handle. I believe it is a 8-32 thread count. We do carry Andersen handles, but not in the gold finish you have. Look at our 88-013 and 88-014 with the 5-1/2" hole centers. Check to see if your handles have the same hole centers. We also have the 82-043 and 82-241 thumb latches. Also take a look at mortise latch 82-037.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.