Anderson lock on sliding door

A handy person from Marysville, Ohio says:
The inside portion of the lock has snapped off so there is nothing for the latch to hook to. No idea what part to order. The actual thumb latch is fine.
User submitted a photo of a sliding door lock.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! Before I can offer an applicable suggestion, can you first tell me if this is a three-panel door?
A quick learner from Marysville, Ohio says:
Yes it is a 3 panel door. Thanks!
Profile picture of Tom
Great! We are currently working on a possible replacement, and will post again as soon as we have more information.
Profile picture of Tom
Thank you for your patience. Please see our new 82-056 and see if you can use this as a replacement.
A home owner from Gaithersburg, MD says:
I also have an Anderson 3 panel door. I am purchasing 82-048 and 82-056. I also need the bracket that the red arrows are pointing in the attached picture.
User submitted a photo of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Thank you for posting! We are currently working on a replacement for the hardware in question and will let you know as soon as something is online and available for you to view.
Profile picture of Tom
Please see our new 82-058 Andersen internal bracket and see how this compares to your hardware.
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.