Anderson operator cover

A home owner from Williamsburg, PA 16693 says:

The cover I need is 4 1/2"long X 1" wide X 3/4" tapering to 5/8" high. It has a hole to accomMidate a 3/16' SHAFT which is centered side to side in the top portion of the cover. There are no screw holes. It does have extension on the ends which slide into slots in the window. I believe this window was install when my house was built in 1974-1975.

I will purchase 3 of these if you can identify it.I have pictures but could not get the add feature to work. If you send instructions I will try again.

Stanley 

Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi, Stanley.

Thank you for reaching out to us. We'd be happy to help but we would need to see photos of the operator cover you're looking to replace to compare to our inventory. If you're having trouble uploading to the part identifier, you can email your photos to help@swisco.com with reference number D279964.

Hi Emily,
Attached are photos of the cover I need. If you need additional info let me know.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Rex Cover2.PNG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Rex Cover3.PNG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Rex Cover4.PNG
Profile picture of Emily

Thanks for getting back to me, Stanley! It looks like the cover for this operator is built into the base itself which means it can't be replaced, unfortunately. We'd be happy to see if we can help replace the whole assembly but we would need to see a photo of your operator with the window open so that the arms that move the sash are fully visible. 

This operator looks a little old so I can't promise we'll have something but we can try our best.

This cover is a free standing part. It can be removed from the window and the operator.

Afeter reviewing you site I found part #39.154 Anderson Operator Cover. This cover appears to be of similar design with the addition of screws for attachment. Please send me demensions and any other information you may have for this item. Perhaps I can adapt to my windows

Thank you,

Stanley 

Reference # D279964

Profile picture of Emily

Sure, the dimensions for the 39-154 cover are shown on its product page but I will also upload them here for your convenience.

Alternate image for 39-154
Alternate image for 39-154

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.