Anderson sash balance

A quick learner from Ohio says:
I want to replace the balances in my windows. The balances are still in the window. The only identifying marks I have is D71 7#27 10 86. Measures 6 3/4" by 3"
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
I recommend SWISCO part number 24-737, Andersen Sash Balance. This can replace Andersen balance boxes stamped with 7#27.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)