Roller Part for Andersen Door PS510

A home owner from Mayfield Hts. OH says:
we have a 2 panel anderson patio door with a sliding exterior screen door. The door unit is PS510 and i believe the screen is i believe a FW3068. I need the 2 lower bottom screen door rollers for this screen door. I think that your 84-070 are the correct replacements, can you confirm this as the correct part?

Thanks
Karen Frank

Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. I tried looking up those Andersen door numbers but I could not find specs on the rollers used. The 84-070 is a popular Andersen screen door roller, but the only way to be sure that it is the roller you need is to compare your roller to the 84-070 product picture. If you would like, remove the roller from your door and send us a couple pictures so that we can take a look at exactly what you have.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.