Anderson split arm crank

A quick learner says:
I'm looking with for an Anderson split arm crank with the numbers C-9400-1B on the front and F-9400-BA B on the back. The outer mounting screw holes are 4.5" and the bracket ends they go through are squared.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Based on those numbers, you might have our 39-331, but I can't be sure. If this doesn't match your part, could you show me a picture of your operator out of the window? If you do have the 39-331, though, keep in mind you may also need the 39-362 adapter if your window was manufactured between 1995 and 1998.
A quick learner from Noti, OR says:
I'm responding to Paul's message from yesterday. Your 39-331 is a straight arm crank and mine is a split arm. I hope I've attached a photo below. Thanks
User submitted a photo of a window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks! How about our 39-364? This looks like a closer match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)