Anderson split arm crank

A quick learner says:
I'm looking with for an Anderson split arm crank with the numbers C-9400-1B on the front and F-9400-BA B on the back. The outer mounting screw holes are 4.5" and the bracket ends they go through are squared.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Based on those numbers, you might have our 39-331, but I can't be sure. If this doesn't match your part, could you show me a picture of your operator out of the window? If you do have the 39-331, though, keep in mind you may also need the 39-362 adapter if your window was manufactured between 1995 and 1998.
A quick learner from Noti, OR says:
I'm responding to Paul's message from yesterday. Your 39-331 is a straight arm crank and mine is a split arm. I hope I've attached a photo below. Thanks
User submitted a photo of a window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks! How about our 39-364? This looks like a closer match.
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.