Anderson spring replacement hardware as seen on you tube video

A quick learner from ambler PA says:
So I understand what I need to do with my Anderson window spring cords not working properly. My question is can you tell what spring I need if I supply you with the Window # from my original invoice. Otherwise from what I saw. I will first need to disassemble the window to see the old hardware, then call you to have them shipped. Meanwhile I either have to leave the window open or put it back together and do it again when the new parts come. I hope to avoid this. Here is the Anderson Double Hung Window number #30-5052-20 Dimensions 9'3 5/8" x 5'6 1/4" .These are two sets since these are the small side windows part of a bay window unit. The other window is a Double Hung Casement #3452 3'5/8"x5'5 1/4". Any help will be appreciated.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. Andersen often changes the numbers of their balances over time, so Without knowing what is stamped on the balance itself it will be hard to recommend the correct part. All we can do is make an educated guess based on the size of the window.

For the 30-5052, see our 24-113; for the 3252, see our 24-1231.
How to replace an Andersen Window Balance
How to replace an Andersen Window Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
Andersen's Narroline Sash Balances
Andersen's Narroline Sash Balances
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.