Anderson storm window

A quick learner from Rochester, ny says:
These are from 1965. The aluminum around the window glass is seperated

There are no corner keys visible to remove
Do you have corner keys to fit?
Storm window corner
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid I can't determine from your photo what size corner you could use to repair your storm sash. I'm also not sure why you don't have a corner key in your frame to begin with. Could it be this storm sash was repaired in the past and the person doing the repair didn't use a corner key? Either way, without seeing the original there's no way to know for sure. Plus, based on how old it is, I don't think that Andersen will still have these corners. Your best bet is to look at our corner key section here and see if you could adapt something here to work based on the size of your frame.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.