Anderson storm window screen corner

A home owner from cumberland RI says:
I have 3 broken corners of an Anderson screen. The part dimensions are 7/16" wide by 1 15/16" from the corner to the end each side. It looks like your part # 95-169 but not sure what the 3/4" dimension reference is on your parts description

Thank You
User submitted a photo of a screen corner.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Our 95-169 Andersen corner key is specifically meant for the Andersen Narroline window. The 3/4" X 7/16" is the cross section size of the screen frame. I believe you have Andersen 200 series tilt in window. Does your screens have a screen latch like the 70-191? If so, you corner key is not available. They simply do not make it anymore. Andersen recommends that you to buy a new complete screen.
A quick learner says:
you can take out the corners from the other end and put it on the bottom. and buy this 95-169 for the top end.
A professional says:
I've tried to use the 95-169 corners in place of the originals, but the part of the corner that fills in the seam is wider than the originals, so unfortunately, there's no good plug-and-play replacement it seems.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.