815 4 19k7 Anderson window

A home owner from Ohio says:
We have older Anderson windows, I think they're narrow line. The number we see on the balance is 815 4 19k7. Do you know what part we need?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! Based on your stamp, I recommend our 24-431. This can replace all Andersen balance boxes stamped with "4 19."
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)