Anderson window balance

A contractor from Patchogue NY says:
I need to replace an Anderson string window balance part number on the balance is 11600-17 and other markings are E73 9127 10 8. Can you help me with the part number.

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I think the key number here is "9127," specifically 9 27. Is the "1" printed differently, perhaps smaller? If so, see our 24-939.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)