Anderson window balance boxes

A quick learner from Ann Arbor Michigan says:
I need to replace both balance boxes to an Anderson window. The stamped number on the boxes is 11600-17. And opposite that is JJ 5#27 3 87.

Which replacement part would you recommend?


Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Bob. Please take a look at our 24-531 Andersen Sash Balance. I think this should work for your application.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)