Anderson window balancer (windows are from 1977)

A handy person from Mantua, NJ 08051 says:
removed balancer and obtained stamped part number on unit: E40 9P27 177
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
In that case, I recommend our 24-939. This can replace Andersen balance boxes with the stamp 9P27.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)