Anderson window bar-lock hardware

A quick learner from wichita kansas says:
I am interested in what I believe is a Beauty-Line or Flexivent or Flexiview window. If you could help identify this and whether or not hardware is available, or if there is a Roto-lock or other replacement operator that can be used with this style unit.

Thank you
User submitted a photo of a window operator.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I believe you have the old Andersen Flexivent window with a bar-lock push bar. Andersen stopped making this window back in 1979. I don't know if the hardware is still available, but take a look at our 39-370 push bar instead and see if you can adapt that to your window.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)