Anderson window casement handle and cover

A home owner from Kitchen says:
I need 2 casement handles and covers. The spline "?" appears to be 11/32. The measurements of the screws, center to center, approx. 4". Will these fit? I include photos. Thanks for any help.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window handle-1-28-21.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window handle-B-1-28-21_edited-1 - Copy.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Since this is an Andersen brand operator, the Truth brand 39-107FK cover/handle will not fit in any circumstance. The only thing we have that will work for you is our 39-154 cover and 39-267 handle.

A home owner from Kitchen says:
Thanks for your quick response. I need a fold over handle because I am purchasing new blinds and you know what the problem is. Do you know of anything that would work? Kind regards, Phyllis
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hey, Phyllis. We do sell one fold-down Andersen type handle, which is our 39-301, but I don't think that will give you the clearance you need for those blinds, either. You will likely have to adjust the blinds to give the operator the room it needs to work. That's the case pretty much every time I try to get blinds to work on casement windows. The room the operator needs is just never enough, so the blinds have to be packed out.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.