Anderson window crank replacement

A home owner from Minneapolis, MN says:
Hello -

I need to replace a window crank. From what I see, I have an Anderson F-9400-8A, then the arm says "1 361 486 L" and "1 361 483 HCR" on the bottom.

I read some posts on this site and it said the F-9400-8A was discontinued and the substitute was:
- 39-264 (Anderson Split Arm Crank)
- 39-362 (Anderson Casement Operator Adapter Plate)

However, I seem to be missing 2 key components with those substitutes:
1) The arm and the end swivel thing (sorry, I have no idea what that's called)
2) The handle/crank

Can someone please let me know the part #s I need to order to complete this repair? Or if I'm way off, what I need?
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Have you seen our 39-331 and 39-332? These look like they may be better matches for you.
A home owner says:
Hi Tom - It looks like 39-332 is exactly what I need! I'll return these other 2 items and order this one. Thank you very much!
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.