Anderson window crank replacement

A home owner from Minneapolis, MN says:
Hello -

I need to replace a window crank. From what I see, I have an Anderson F-9400-8A, then the arm says "1 361 486 L" and "1 361 483 HCR" on the bottom.

I read some posts on this site and it said the F-9400-8A was discontinued and the substitute was:
- 39-264 (Anderson Split Arm Crank)
- 39-362 (Anderson Casement Operator Adapter Plate)

However, I seem to be missing 2 key components with those substitutes:
1) The arm and the end swivel thing (sorry, I have no idea what that's called)
2) The handle/crank

Can someone please let me know the part #s I need to order to complete this repair? Or if I'm way off, what I need?
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Have you seen our 39-331 and 39-332? These look like they may be better matches for you.
A home owner says:
Hi Tom - It looks like 39-332 is exactly what I need! I'll return these other 2 items and order this one. Thank you very much!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)