Anderson window part

A quick learner from Windham. NH says:
Good Morning, would you please help me identify this part so I can order? It is for the left side ( looking at the window from the outside.)
The handle and cover are ok, but the window will not "roll out" any more.
Thank you
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named C16A410D-F83B-489B-AA97-77885082A0D2.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 5B086588-96FA-415C-BF6A-F025137D618C.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Take a look at our Andersen 39-264 operator and see how the dimensions compare to yours. Thanks for posting!

Please advise if I also need to order the Anderson Casement Operator Plate 39-362

Thank you.
Profile picture of Casey

As stated under the product description, the 39-362 is only needed for Andersen casement window units manufactured from 1995 to 1998. 

The space between the holes on my piece is 4 1/2 inches
The fron #s are C-9400
the #s on the back are F-9400-AA
Please advise.
Profile picture of Casey

This difference in hole spacing leads me to believe that you may in fact need our 39-362 adapter plate. 

GIF of 39-264 Andersen Split Arm Crank and 39-362 Andersen Casement Operator Adapter Plate.
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.