Anderson window replacement part

A home owner from North Troy Vermont says:
The string is broken on one of my windows and I want to replace the window ballast. The Box reads=D207 #27 2-81
Do you carry this part or something similar that could work?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Judith, thanks for posting. Please take a look at our 24-737 Andersen Sash Balance. This can be used to replace balance boxes with the stamp 7#27.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)