Anderson window sash balance

A contractor from Manassas, Virginia says:
Hello, I need two of these sash balances for the right side of 2 different windows. Is this the only picture you need to identify the part or do I need to take it out and see if there are numbers on the back of it? Please help. Thanks so much!
Charlie

U8 11L 12-87
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20211019_105437.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20211019_105449.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Based on the stamp codes on your assemblies, you'll need the 24-11R and 24-11L Andersen sash balances for your repair, which are designated for the right and left sides of the window. Thank you!

A contractor from Manassas, Virginia says:

Thanks so much, I figured it would be the same from a previous post. I actually just installed them and worked perfectly. Thanks for getting back to me. Your company sent the new window sashes to me right away.

How to replace an Andersen Window Balance
How to replace an Andersen Window Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
Andersen's Narroline Sash Balances
Andersen's Narroline Sash Balances
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.