Anderson window sash balancer 5#23

A home owner from Lisbon, CT says:
The sash balancer I have is broken. Top of box is stamped 11600-3 bottom of box is stamped 11600-17 and J17 5#23 683. What part is the replacement for it?

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Check out our 24-531. This can replace Andersen balance boxes with the stamp 5#23.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)