Anderson window stop

A quick learner from Plymouth NH says:
We are looking for a plastic stop for an old rolling Andersen window
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Classens job.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. This shape reminds me of some of our Andersen Glazing Beads. Take a look at the 55-301 glazing bead, which is used on 5/8" thick insulated glass. Also look at the 55-310, for the older Andersen windows with 3/8" thick insulated glass.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at