Anderson's door handles (inside & outside)

A quick learner from Pensacola says:
Lock is above handles
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200224_152628.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! We don't currently carry this same style handle, but we're working on adding it to our inventory for you. Please give us a little more time to have stock made up and we will let you know when it's available for you to purchase. 

We carry the 82-043 thumb turn, and the 82-316 key lock. This is left handed, which I believe your door is. That's determined from the outside looking in and based on the moving panel.

Keep an eye on your email! We'll send you an update when the new handles are available for you to review.

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello again! Please see our new 88-020 exterior pull and 88-019 interior pull. I think these match your original style more closely. Look them over and let me know if you have any questions or thoughts. I'm happy to help you with anything.

VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.