Andresen screen windows

A home owner from Uniontown, Ohio says:
I have Andresen screen window; when removing the old screen. The aluminum fixed spline. Has come bent and is not worth saving. The track from the old spline is 1/4". I would like to replace the aluminum with foam or rubber spline. But which one should I use. Thank you, Tim Locke
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Use SWISCO product code 59-250. This size spline is often used to replace the metal spline used in Andersen screen panels.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at