Andrsen balancer #

A handy person from alloway,nj says:
which balancer do i need? its stamped
E47 9#27 9-86 thamks
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. I'd recommend the 24-939 Andersen sash balance. This can replace balance boxes with the stamp 9#27.
A home owner from alloway,nj says:
Thanks for your Quick response.I'll be ordering some immediately.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)