Anlin Window lock

A home owner from California says:
Anlin is stamped on the face.
96003 is stamped inside lock housing.
9955 is stamped on the lock.
2 is stamped opposite 96003 inside lock housing.

32 and 501 are stamped opposite from each other underneath lock receiver.
Lock receiver base has a 45 degree angle .
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0367.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0368.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We may be able to supply a match for this lock. Before I recommend anything, can you tell me the distance between the two installation holes, center-to-center? Can you also tell me the distance between the installation hole centers and the back edge of the lock?

A home owner from California says:
installation holes center to center is 2 3/16 inches
center of installation hole to back edge is 3/8 inch
Profile picture of Tom

Thank you. Unfortunately, we don't have any locks with that hole spacing. I'm sorry to say that's not a size we can provide. You may want to double check just in case.

You can also see our entire selection here. 

A handy person from Camarillo, Ca says:
I'm looking for the same, exact lock in the post above, however, I think the previouse post got the mounting hole dimension wrong. It is actually 2 1/4" on center. Any help would be appreciated

thanks for your time. Tony
Profile picture of Tom

Hello, Tony! We do carry one lock that may be worth considering, which is our 90-274. This has the same 2-1/4" hole spacing. While it doesn't have the same overall design, the way it functions appears to be the same as the original. Look it over and see what you think. Take special note of that 11/16" hole offset, too.

swisco.com
A home owner from Roseville, CA says:
I'm looking for the same kind of replacement lock, the 2 1/4" hole spacing is the same but the hole offset on my original Anlin lock is 13/16" instead of 11/16". Is there another model that carries my 13/16" hole offset? Thanks!
Profile picture of Tom

I'm afraid we don't sell a version of this lock with an offset as large as 13/16". You might want to triple check that, just to be sure. Take note that you only want to measure from the center of the hole, not its edges. 

Another idea is to check to see if the back end of your lock extends past the edge of the sash and overlaps where the keeper installs. The back of our lock is flush with the edge of the sash, though in my experience it can be used to replace those that overlap just fine.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.