Another weathershield window

A home owner from Co says:
Thank you for your earlier suggestions, upon further inspection I found another type of weatherstripping used in the weathershield casement window,

It appears to have a double kerf but some are painted shut. Is there something I could try that would come close?
User submitted photos of weatherstripping.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Great, glad we could help. For this one, how about our 58-055?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at