Another window part

A home owner from USA says:
Hi Swisco,

I need another part for the same window. The window keeps falling down because the metal tab is broken as you can see. Can you tell me what part number I should order?


User submitted photos of a pivot bar.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hello, Quinn. This looks like the old style CertainTeed pivot bar. They now use the 26-175 as a substitute. The tips are a little different, but we have been told they should fit in the old pivot shoe.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)