Any replacement for the Norco 84-139?

A home owner says:
Is there any roller assembly part that can be subbed for the Norco 84-139?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid not. The 84-139 is a very unique assembly. I know of nothing else that can work in its stead.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)