Any suggestions for this

A handy person from Puerto Rico says:
Are there any replacement handle or locks in the market for this type of door?

I need two.

Thanks,
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190810_104222.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190810_104215.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190810_104218.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Since you're missing most of the hardware, we can't be sure of what to recommend. Do you know who made the door? The more information you can provide, the better the chance that we'll be able to recommend possible replacements for you. 

Also, your door looks rather skinny. Could you tell us what kind of door it is and the thickness? Thank you!

Hi there. I missed the reply. The hole height is about 6 3/4 " tall. The width of each door panel is exactly 1". Can't see the brand anywhere. The doors are original to the building which is from ca. 1975 - 1977.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

We believe you have an older style "Atlas" patio door. You might be able to adapt the 82-001 handle set with the narrow 82-205 door hook. I can't say for sure if your existing keeper will work with the new handle set. You might also need to use the 89-014 keeper and cut off the top pin on the keeper. Take a look to see if the parts line up with the cut out in your door.

Awesome. Thanks.
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.