Aquaglass NX8A neoangle shower enclosure

A quick learner from Oregon says:
This unit is about 26 years old. I need to replace the drip cap vinyl strip VS91 at the bottom of the 22" wide hinged door. Alternatively, we could replace the entire drip cap and vinyl structure. Which product is most likely compatible? Thank you much for your advice.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid I'm not familiar with this door or what hardware it uses. I also wasn't able to match those codes to anything in my records.

In order to determine if we can help, I will need clear photos of the strip in question. I specifically need you to remove an undamaged sample and show me a clear picture of the end profile. Precise measurements of the end profile will also be necessary.

With that data in hand, I can check our stock to see if we sell anything that would fit.

I was hoping there was some compatible parts list in the universe! This is the side view of the drip cap from the bottom of the framed door and the shape of the rubber sweep. Thank you again for your assistance.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20230304_000126595.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20230303_235830674.jpg
Profile picture of Tom

Thanks for these photos, they're a huge help. The bad news is that we don't sell anything that matches the original vinyl sweep. I would say that our 10-302 is the closest match but it's still a little different. Look it over and see what you think.

Alternate view of 10-302
Alternate view of 10-302

Replacing the entire drip rail is always an option, as long as you don't mind a little handiwork. Our 10-324 should work but you will need to cut it to size with a hacksaw (and a pair of shears for the vinyl) and drill holes to match those in your door.

Thank you very much for taking the time to evaluate this. You have been very helpful and I will consider my options. It is nice to have excellent customer service. Kudos.
Profile picture of Tom

You're very kind to say so! We try our best.

We're here to help if you had any further questions about this or any other project.

SWISCO Shower Drip Rail with Sweep
SWISCO Shower Drip Rail with Sweep
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.