Aquaglass Replacement Shower Door Sweep

A quick learner from Baltimore, Maryland says:
I need new shower door sweep for old shower door. Made by Aquaglass and is 213/8 long and on with no screws. Do you anything I can use?
User submitted a photo of a shower door sweep.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in. Please take a look at either our 10-319 or 10-302 replacement vinyl sweeps. Compare these options to your old sweep and see if you can use either of these as a replacement. Also, take a look at our 10-324 drip rail sweep. If you are able to remove your bottom sweep rail, you could simply install this in its place. See if your rail is held on with double stick tape; if it is, maybe that is why you cannot see any screws holding it on.

A home owner from MN says:
Hello we have an Aqua glass door with sweep that needs replacing. Added pictures for you. Can you tell me what to purchase and also instructions how to replace it? Thank you!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2865.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2864.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2863.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

It looks like you need a new drip rail. We carry only one style in three different sizes: see our 10-324, 10-325, and 10-326. While this design is different compared to your original, it should still work.

As for installation, you will need to pick the closest size to your original. We likely don't have the same exact length you need, so just pick whichever length is the next size up. You will then need to cut it down to size to fit the door. I recommend a hacksaw for the rail and heavy scissors for the vinyl sweep.

Lastly, you need to drill holes in the new drip rail to match those already on your door. Then it's a simple matter of screwing it in place with the old screws.

SWISCO Shower Drip Rail with Sweep
SWISCO Shower Drip Rail with Sweep
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.